Toon Boom Harmony Certified Artist
Toon Boom Harmony is the most cutting-edge 2D animation software available, offering a stunning array of tools that makes the transition from storyboard to the animation stage happens in an easy and seamless way. Toon Boom Harmony offers extensive drawing tool set, global library, 3D camera and special effects have allow artist to maintain the grace and natural effect which is typical of traditional animation. Toon Boom Harmony provides a unified and integrated work flow to facilitate multisite production studio to meet deadlines in a highest quality standard.
This course provides innovative, feature rich character creation, effects, 2D animation and compositing tools that allow artists and designers creates compelling 2D digital contents in shortest amount of time possible. The aim of this course is to provide better understanding of animation and mastering the advanced tools and function in Toon Boom Harmony.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who already have a basic working knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony, understanding in animation and inclined to obtain new knowledge and skills in 2D animation. If your goal is to sharpen your skill set and become a competent flash animator, 2D game artist, or motion graphic artist working in the fields of advertising, graphics and creative content design firm, this course is designed for you. It will help you use specific set of tools to achieve the high standard of creative contents established in the industry.
What will you get out of this course?
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to create drawings digitally, add colours to objects, morph objects, use camera tool to plan a scene, apply principles of animation to animated objects and incorporating 3D element inside a scene in accordance to the industry standards.
This course will help you develop the ability to:
- Draw digitally, scan-in- hand-drawn animation, import existing artwork and capture live image
- Further enhance your work using various drawing, painting and camera tools
- Creating various effects inside Toon Boom Harmony
- Building a cutout puppet character based on character design.
- Publish animation projects for print, TV, HDTV, Web, Facebook, Youtube and iPod
Toon Boom Official Training Guid e, supplemented with instructor handouts.
Certification CG Skill Certificate of Completion
- Animation Techniques and Workflow
- Timing, Squash and Stretch
- Anticipation, Drag and Overlapping Action
- Traditional Two and Four Legged Walkcycle
- Jump Animation
- Exposure Sheet and Timing
- Breakdown and Lipsync
- Layout and Posing
Principles of Animation
- Introduction to Principles of Animation
- Building a Thaumatrope
Introduction to Toon Boom Harmony
- Introduction to Interface
- Basic Drawing Tools
- Edit Drawing Properties
- Draw Basic Shape
Character Design and Construction Sheet
- Introduction to Character Design
- Tracing a Line Drawing
- Constructing a Character
- Creating Character Sheet
- Assign Colour to Shape
- Create Custom Colours and Colour Palette
- Morphing Tool
- Deformation Path Tool
Gathering Content and Scene Setup
- Import and Vectorize Bitmap Images
- Import PSD Layers
- Set Camera Frame
- Position Scene Components
- Select Layer
- Positioning an Element using Transform Tool
- Lock Layers in Timeline View
Camera and Trajectory
- Animate Camera Layers
- Add and Modify Motion Path for Camera
Basic Multiplaning and Camera Movement
- Arrange Multiplane Scene
- Animate Short Camera Animation
Setting Up 3D Space
- Create 3D Room Interior
- Animate Camera
Symbols and Library
- Animate using Symbols and Library
Effects in Harmony
- Apply Effects on Animation
Building a Cutout Puppet
- Analyse and Build Cutout Character
Output and Rendering Options
- Publish Animation in Different Formats